Cancellation & Refund Policy
Career Saarthi renders services including, but not limited to, career assessments, career counselling and career mentorship, which act as a bonafide guide to the user and the services are rendered as soon as availed, therefore these will be the terms and conditions of refunds:
- A refund can only be initiated within 30 days of making the payment.
- A full refund can only be initiated, if no career counselling sessions have not been availed by the user.
- A partial refund of 50 % of the paid account can be initiated ,only before the career report has been shared with the user. The user can initiate a refund by sending an email to email@example.com
- Please note that the following activities aren’t included in the counselling sessions and refunds for these reasons will not be initiated:
- Counselling for personal/emotional issues. This requires a session with a clinical psychologist or counsellor.
- Compelling users to change careers towards a particular direction. The shortlisted careers must be based on the users’ inherent interests, as this will help them tackle the challenges they will face during the course of their career.
- A cancellation can be done any time only, if no sessions or services of Career Saarthi have been availed.
- A session can be cancelled or rescheduled within 12 hours’ notice to Career Saarthi.
- An email needs to be written to firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or reschedule your session.
- In the event of a cancellation of the services of Career Saarthi, you will be eligible for a refund as per the refund policy .